Odyssey
EVENT: Fair Sailing? Crest12
Odyssey
EVENT: Fair Sailing? Crest12
Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» EVENT: Fair Sailing?
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:00 am by Triple Digit

» In The Beginning | WIP
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:28 am by Shanty

» Pre-crew Places
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:18 am by Kyrix

» Rules [Work In Progress]
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:08 am by Shanty

» Mates, Marriage and Having Pups ☠ Guide
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:36 am by Shanty

» Pirate's Glossary ☠ Information
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:38 am by Shanty

» Characters And Creating Them ☠ Guide
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:36 am by Shanty

» Joining Thread ☠ Apply Here!
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:14 am by Shanty

» Ships and Special Ranks ☠ Information
EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:46 pm by Shanty

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

EVENT: Fair Sailing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanty

Shanty

EVENT: Fair Sailing? 214qiib

Ⓖold : 500

EVENT: Fair Sailing? Empty
PostSubject: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:33 am

Fair Sailing?

It's been several months since Davy Jones had left us, we've entered the Mediterranean since his passing. After preying upon mere trading vessels without so much as a gunfire for months it's good to be moving again, as a Captain or not.

I believe I have rooted out all rebels against me, that including the late lieutenant 'First Mate’ Alastair Granby, leaving a great gap in our ranks of which I have not yet filled. Although both Lieutenant Ronen
(Amir, or Triple Digit ta you scalliwags) and Lieutenant Hawkins (Vanessa Hawkins, that is) prove exceptional, I doubt whether or not they can fill the position, and as to which one is the more able I cannot know for sure yet. Perhaps time may tell...

Our lookouts have spotted a merchantman due south, heading towards Haifa. With their mizzen mast broken and their sails in shambles they must be going to the port for supply and repairs.

It would be an easy victory.

Ahoy everyone! It's about time we get this show on the road, but we're gonna do it with style. Basically, we've just defeated a cargo sloop, the first victory under the new Captain. We'll jump in just before they give in, to give ya'll a taste at naval battles and the way things run around here and also let me see any flaws in the design that I can improve upon. If you have any suggestions or complaints then let me know on this topic or via PM.

Now I must get to finishing these areas, the dice and a couple of NPCs for this event. c;

May there be toasting and song after this [assured xD] victory. :D
Back to top Go down
http://odyssey.roleplaylife.net
Triple Digit

Triple Digit

Ⓖold : 200

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:42 am

Yeehaw! ...I mean... Argh!

Nothing like staring out rp in the middle of battle. ^^ This will be really fun!
Back to top Go down
http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:43 pm

SEND THEM TO DAVY JONES' LOCKER, ARRRRGGG!
Back to top Go down
Kyrix

Kyrix

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:04 am

Aye, let's get this ship out inta the waters. Yea?
Back to top Go down
Shanty

Shanty

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:42 am

SORRY I DIED A BIT, I HAD TO BE A FREAKIN' FLOWER GIRL FOR MY BRO'S WEDDING o-o'

Dang it, I'll get this thing cracking tomorrow or the day after. I need to recover. xD Why did I release this place in the worst time of year, whyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Triple Digit

Triple Digit

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:35 am

We need some jeopardy music all up in this ship >:D
Back to top Go down
Fellyks
Privateer
Fellyks

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:39 am

The pun is strong in this one
Back to top Go down
Shanty

Shanty

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 2:55 am

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat

And sorry I'm being so dang lazy ehughhhh

Last edited by Shanty on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triple Digit

Triple Digit

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Is role-play going to ever happen? I have been checking the site daily to see if any updates are made but... nothing is happening? Some information on what's going on would be be nice, unless I am just missing something.

The Odyssey has been up for well over a month with members and has yet to start with anything. I'm not upset with the fact that role-play is nonexistent, rather I am upset with being provided with no information as to why. It is understandable if personal life gets in the way, but communication is essential for any role-playing site.

I normally would have left a pack by now in a situation like this, but I am still really interested in this place; it would be shame to see it go inactive.
Back to top Go down
Shanty

Shanty

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:36 am

I'm sorry guys, I was a bit caught up. I'm not really one for complaining about this stuff, but basically got busy and stressed for a little while and didn't really feel like doing anyway, which includes staring at a screen until words popped into my head. I truly am REALLY sorry. I shouldn't have released this before it was completely finished, and I probably should've waited until next year. All well, I'll try to fix up this mess that my impatience has made. cx >.<

/Speechrantover

Last edited by Shanty on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PS: It's storm season over here. Cue the internet cuts and unliveable heat! Yayyyyy /sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Triple Digit

Triple Digit

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:00 am

I am glad that I have an update as to what's going on. All I really wanted was some communication.

There is no need to rush yourself if you lost an interest, or hit a block in the road. ^_^ Again, I would just like to know what is happening. I'm not in a urgency to begin role-play (I do wanna test out Amir's character though huehue~).

When things do start up, or if things are going to be delayed for a long period of time, maybe shoot an email or pm? That way I won't be needing to check if any new topics are made daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: Fair Sailing?   EVENT: Fair Sailing? Empty

Back to top Go down

EVENT: Fair Sailing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Odyssey :: I N F O R M A T I O N :: Fleet Reports-
Jump to: